LogTag SA was established in South Africa in 2006 in response to market research that indicated a need for high quality, competitive temperature recording devices. The requirement was specifically evident in the export fruit market, local cold chain validation and general temperature monitoring in the medical field.
LogTag temperature recorders are a New Zealand based company who pride themselves with high research and development criteria coupled with extremely competitive product pricing.
LogTag International has an extensive worldwide footprint in medical storage and distribution monitoring (WHO-UNICEF), cold chain validation (Burger King, Mc Donald’s- USA and UK) as well as fruit export from the southern hemisphere. (South America/South Africa and Australasia)
LogTag SA has locally attracted substantial market share in the medical distribution and cold chain validation industries and continues its service to the export fruit market (Single use temperature recorders)
LogTag SA offers their clients numerous unique selling points such as:
– Bespoke software and reporting for Medical and cold chain validation.
– On Screen monitoring, audible alarming and Wi-Fi direct uploads.
– High accuracy: Typical use> better than 0.5ᶱC.
– Guaranteed back up service for initial set up and throughout the product life span (2+ Years battery life).
– 1 Year product warranty and international certificate of accuracy.
– International Temperature data retrieval through our unique website www.logtagdata.com
– Temperature data analytical tools with the FREE LogTag analyser software.
– Continual innovation and desire to remain market leaders in the temperature recording industry.
– High quality product at competitive pricing.
LogTag SA is privileged to have supplied and supported most of the big retail chains, Department of Health- (WC / EC/ GP) and hundreds of individual SMME’S with their endeavour to improve, validate and monitor their cold chain. LogTag SA is a hand’s on, owner managed business.