LogTag SA was established in South Africa in 2006 in response to market research that indicated a need for high quality, competitive temperature recording devices. The requirement was specifically evident in pharmaceutical vaccine monitoring, export fruit cold chain validation as well as general temperature monitoring in the medical field.
LogTag Temperature Recorders NA is a New Zealand based company who pride themselves with high research and development criteria, coupled with extremely competitive product pricing.
LogTag NA International has an extensive worldwide footprint in medical storage and vaccine distribution monitoring (WHO-UNICEF), cold chain validation (Burger King, Mc Donald’s- USA and UK) as well as fruit export from the southern hemisphere. (South America/South Africa and Australasia)
LogTag SA has substantial market share in the Pharmaceutical/ Health sector, poultry, beef and all cold chain validation industries, while continuing its offering to the export fresh produce market ( Single use )
LogTag SA offers their clients numerous unique selling points such as:
– Bespoke software and reporting for Medical and cold chain validation.
– On Screen monitoring, Geo loggers and Wi-Fi remote monitoring + sms alerting.
– USB – Direct to PDF downloads, with an additional Logtag analyser file availability.
– High accuracy: Typical use> better than 0.5ᶱC.
– Guaranteed products and back up service throughout the product life span (2 + Years “fixed” battery)
– 1 Year product warranty and international certificate of accuracy.
– Seamless Temperature data sharing using Logtag Analyser software
– Temperature data analytical tools with the FREE LogTag analyser software.
– Continual innovation and desire to remain market leaders in the temperature recording industry.
– High quality product at competitive pricing.
LogTag SA is privileged to have supplied and supported most of the Departments of Health- (Western Cape – since 2011/ Eastern Cape / Gauteng / KZN / Free State/ National Health and The WHO-SA- 2020), large Pharmaceutical companies ( Aspen Pharma / Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing –PE ) retail chains and hundreds of individual SMME’S with their endeavour to improve, validate and monitor their cold chain.
LogTag SA is a hand’s on, owner managed business.
083 713 4144 / 021 852 7686