Evohealth is a licensed South African pharmaceutical company that provides, supplies, distributes and manufactures quality pharmaceutical products, medical devices and vitamins and minerals for the healthcare industry and consumers.
At Evohealth, we manufacture according to GMP as per standards set out by SAHPRA/MCC and other regulatory authorities such as WHO (World Health Organization – Geneva) or USFDA (United States Food and Drug Association) and PIC’s.
• We are ISO9001:2015 accredited.
• We are approved by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) – formerly known as the Medical Control Council (MCC) – to import, export and manufacture medication in South Africa.
• Evohealth is also fully licensed by SAHPRA to import, export and distribute medical devices.
• Also fully accredited by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC) and the National Department of Health (DoH).
• Our collective industry experience spans more than 40 years across various segments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors including Manufacturing, Quality Control, Regulatory, Distribution as well as private and government hospital expertise.